Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Advertorial - Tian Fen Lan

Had a really long day today! Went to the L'oreal studio, did a casting and had yummy humchipengs before Michael picked me up. Was supposed to meet in town but being the clumsy, idiotic person i am, i left my wallet at home and had nth on me! i thought i put it in my bag but apparently i didnt!

Thought i took it but it was the same colour as my planner so i missed it. Best thing was, i took a cab and couldnt pay the cab driver when we reached!!! Super paiseh, i had to run up and find Eddie for some cash, i felt bad for the Uncle who had to wait for me! Thankfully i had Eddie and Kate to borrow money from!

Did i mention i received a brand new bag from TIANFENLAN! It's Rock, Chic and Pink!! Couldn't ask for anything better! It's what i need to stuff all my personal belongings, especially cos i need a huge compartment for my purse, planner, parfume, sunglass and my huge ass water bottle. You haf no idea what i stuff inside my bag sometimes, little nothings like gloss, sweets, to my camera and thermal sprays. i've even tried to put my dog into my bag!



I chose this colour out of the many other colours becos it was striking and it was bold. And even though i've nvr been one to follow trends, i thought this accessory would definitely make a bold statement, and a bag says alot about an individual. Even in a spag and jeans, this Balenc. City Tote makes me stand out from the crowd =]

No comments:

Post a Comment