Monday, July 5, 2010

Rock Steady

Held a bbq at Michael's the other nite. Isaac volunteered to come up with some recipes for the bbq, they were so yummy! Cheesy mushrooms and buffalo wings, fried rice, and Jessie helped me with the bacon and asparagus! Makes me salivate and crave just thinking about it!


Duckie insisted on playing with the joker

That was all he did.




One of my favourite pics of the lot!



Nothing compares to awesome food and great company! i forgot to take pictures of the yummy yummy food we had before gorging on them!!

Highlights of the nite: Mac and Joy had yummy brownie thinking i made them.

Isaac's hot selling buffalo wings and cheesy wild mushrooms.

Michael's NON-STOP eating.

Ernest getting owned in drums and laughing his ass off at himself.

Eric and Gwen vying to play the drums.

Jessie so loving towards my little dog, she was dead serious about bringing him home! [ Next time ok? :) ]

Abel - Singing sensation with his hit song - Don't look back in anger. He oughta be in a rockband.

Melo singing the sweetest version of No Doubt's "Running". They should haf a duets in RB so the couple can sing tgt!

Duckie surprising me with his helpful act!! Picking me from work, buying groceries and finishing most of my humchipeng. thank you!! ;D

Also, thanks for the great food and the wonderful company everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment